HOME Insurances Mortgage Brokers Lifetime Mortgages Insurance Brokers Best4u Money Best4u Platinum Visit us About us Testimonials Contact us

Buildings and Contents Insurance

When purchasing a mortgage it is a requirement to have buildings insurance on your property (if you have a leasehold property, you have to make sure the freeholder has arranged this for you).

Some lenders still insist that you take their insurance but most will allow you to take insurance elsewhere and just ask for proof that you are insured (though some lenders charge a £25 one off fee if you don't take their insurance). Being a broker we have access to a variety of insurance companies and depending on the type of cover you require we can find the one that's best 4 U.

Please call us with your requirements and we can provide a quote, we can also look at beating the best quote you may have obtained elsewhere, proof will be required.

Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

All loans are subject to status and disclosure. No fees are charged for insurances as per our FCA Disclosure Document

£50 upfront with £200 on application and £250 on completion.

Buy to let (pure) and commercial mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Best 4 U Mortgages & Best 4 U Insurance’ is a trading name of Best 4 U Mortgages Ltd who are an appointed representative of Wyse Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 492460.

Best4u Privacy Statement
Kettering Corby Market Harborough Wellingborough Northamptonshire
Site © copyright Best4uInsurance 2018 | Sitemap | Site by The Website Business